About Me

I started this blog at the urging of my AK friends to help relay my moving to WA. I'm hoping this blog will evolve into a place where I share my home-decorating/remodeling, craft projects, and adventures in dog-ownership.

Thanks for reading!!

Christina - wrangell.penguin@gmail.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

To do list

My to do lists seem a lot longer than my done lists.  I would like to keep this blog more updated so I can actually see that I am doing things.
So I will soon be posting pics/instructions of:
+ my reupholstered/painted chairs
+ Value Village mirror -redone for bedroom
+ bathroom with decals
+ sweet potato dog snacks (that only Penguin likes)
+ T-Shirt quilt (still in planning stages)
+ Gardening and Baking adventures
+ Reunion buttons

Anything else?

1 comment:

Adam and Nicole Jordan said...

Your favorite recipes?! :-)