It's held up well but some of the fabric was starting to come loose around the handle (where we touch it all the time) and at the bottom (I blame the dog noses).
I decided to do some touch up. I made much less cornstarch goo, but when I finished my touch ups (which worked awesome!!!) I still had a lot left.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, Wrangell and Penguin will eat anything, shoes, blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, paper, so we keep the doors shut. 4 white doors looked very boring, so I decided to add some color. I went through my fabric scraps, found 4 patterns that would fit in the panels, did more ripping then cutting. Ironed the fabric, then started goo-ing. They are holding up great, clean up was super easy, and it got me to reclean the doors, which has been on my to do list.
Here they are: