About Me

I started this blog at the urging of my AK friends to help relay my moving to WA. I'm hoping this blog will evolve into a place where I share my home-decorating/remodeling, craft projects, and adventures in dog-ownership.

Thanks for reading!!

Christina - wrangell.penguin@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Furniture Redone...

Prepped

At first I thought I would save the fabric topping I had used, later decided to just spray paint the top as well.

Green spray paint layer = done!

I only had "plastic" spray paint, but it seems to be holding up,

There it is all glazed and prettied!



And in place with fish tank.  Need to figure out what to put in the space under the fish tank (that Penguin won't eat.)

1 comment:

Adam and Nicole Jordan said...

Looks great! A nice stand for the fish friends!